Thursday, April 2, 2009

Of Family.....and Frankenstein

Hey Everyone! It's been forever since I've blogged, but I've decided to give it a go again, I miss being able to keep up with everyone! For those of you who may be new, let me introduce you to my little family....

First we have my youngest, "monkey" she's 110% her father, and her sitting still long enough for this photo alone is astounding. Busy, and trouble should be this girls first and middle name. If you think I am joking, I'd like to invite you over to remove the spoon from my toilet, and get the sharpie off of my chest freezer. Oh, and if you also happen to know how to replace all of her hair she whacked off, I will pay your way here!!!! hehe... oh....my sweet little monkey...



Next, my oldest. Patient, sweet, and everybody's favorite drama queen, I call her Tinkerbelle. Most of my experiance in photography comes from her. She, unlike her sister will hold still.

This....ugh.... this photo below is of the old cab of the hot mess of a truck I call frankenstein.
It started as one truck with a crushed down cab where a tree fell on it. It's hard to see, but just past DJ's head is where it's smooshed in. He got the truck super cheap, and is in the process of putting a new cab on it. This pic was taken right after the old cab came off. A second truck was bought for next to nothing, because the cab on that one is perfect, and the entire truck was cheaper than just a cab from a junkyard would have been. *sigh* So then there was 2 trucks. Now.... there is a THIRD truck that was given to him, that needs a motor, and guess what.. the motor from truck #2 fits it. So, when you hear me grumble about frankenstein, this is why.... so far, it has been two months of spending almost all of his free time on these trucks. All said and done He'll have one truck to keep, and one to sell. Together, they'll be worth over ten times what was put into them cash wise. So either this makes good buisiness sense OR I have sucker stamped on my forehead. I'm thinking the jury is still out....

So.... are you scared yet? are you running in fear and never looking back?

Will you take me with you?? hehe... just kidding... Life's a trip, and you gotta enjoy the ride.

More posts to come soon, I just wanted to say hi, and get things going :)



~*Sadie*~ aka, the Domestic Diva

No comments: