Monday, September 14, 2009

End of Summer Update







Hey everyone :) That is, if anyone is still around to read this, hahaha... :)



It seems a few of ya'll are quite certain I've disappeared...but no... To be honest, it's a combination of being super busy this summer and gone most every weekend, and...well...I also had a bit of a stalker. You know...the kind that visits your page, and copies your pictures, and then all their pics show up looking like cheap knock offs of yours..yeah...*sigh* that kinda stalker. lol However, sitemeter is great, and I am now able to see every time they are here, and for how long, and if they lift one single picture. I was going to just stay away from posting..I guess it just didn't seem like worth the "drama" but now, my blog is protected, and I know my rights regarding copyright infringement. So, I'll be back from time to time, with some new pics here and there.



*@ the pond, on Kahne's bike*
*@ the family pond/campground... late summer 09*
*after eating/wearing her s'mores :) *
*Crazy Carlee...early summer '09 *

*first day of second grade*




*hello, Mr. Bug! :) *
*7 am morning 3 of camping over labor day weekend. She wakes up this early, and this happy, every morning without fail. I am thankful for such a wonderful blessing and sweet face every morning, because I know that this surely won't last when she is a teenager! :) *




I also really wanted to add that while I have not been posting blogs, I have still very much "been here" I still read all your blogs faithfully. I may not always be able to think of something neat to say to comment, but I am there nonetheless. Somehow, the one blog I managed to miss and not see ends up being the one Karen wrote proclaiming me having fallen off the face of the earth...eek!



Anyhow, enjoy the pics, and please let me know what you all think of them... I really like hearing every ones opinions and idea's!

Miss everyone! :)
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is simply remarkable answer

Anonymous said...

knoniajen
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/best-calcium-supplements]best calcium supplements[/url]
Hicaweicy