Monday, July 13, 2009

Some Questions Answered

So...recently a reader complimented my mom on her eyes, and then in a roundabout way, asked what I looked like. Oh my...Oh dear...Oh..crap. You see, I was hiding! and Karen went and blew my cover! That's okay, Karen has been around my blog almost from the beginning, and has a pretty darn cool blog herself! You'll see her in my blogs I follow list, as fresh fixins... Stop by! Actually, ALL of the blogs I follow are great, take a peek!
Anyhoo.... oh man..can you tell I am stalling? I'll just assume you said no, and...

oh look! the pretty fire from my moms outdoor reception!
.
.
And here we've got Monkey, checking out the waves on the beach where the wedding was at! So..whose this Sadie person ya'll wanna see? I'm telling you, I have no clue who...ME you say??? Aw heck...
.
.
Wouldn't you like to see another picture of my oldest, "hanging out" as she does a lot these days? I swear, she loves being up in the air, even if its only a tree hammock a foot or so off the ground! Procrastinating, you say? Why yes I am :) I am horribly shy, but I know eventually I've gotta show my mug...

.
.
Oh, and here's another one! Karen also asked if my moms dad was Paul Newman, and while he's not, I assure you, my grandpa Charlie is WAY cooler! He is the BEST! I love him to pieces, and I don't think he can go three feet in public without running into a friend. I wish he woulda smiled bigger in this pic so you all could see his chin more, because me, and both of my girls all have the same one! I love that too!
.

.

Okay, okay.... no more stalling... inquiring minds have wanted to know, so here you go!






Hey, nobody specified what size it had to be! HaHa! Well, Now that that is out of the way, I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend! We were super busy, which is now normal for this summer. But we can't complain, we have been very, very blessed this year. To say we are thankful would be an understatement. Now another hectic Monday is here, and I've gotta run! See you all soon :)



3 comments:

Karen Deborah said...

fancy sepia tones, it's hard to come out of hiding, you are brave now show yourself more often! Great pictures AGAIN, fire is so hard to catch.

Heidi said...

you have got some talent baby!!! and those DIMPLES!!!!!!! I love your DIMPLES!!! :) I tried to do a self portrait in the bathroom mirror, but kept getting the camera in front of my face... LOL idiot I know!

LOVE that last picture - just LOVE IT!!!

Sadie said...

Thank you Karen :) and yes, it's super hard! How's your garden doing, btw? Growing like crazy, I bet!! We have gotten some pea's and beans, and tomato's are very quickly on their way, yay! :)

Thank you Heidi! Both my girls have the dimples too :) Especially the oldest. The easiest way to take a pic of yourself, is to.....turn the camera around. Most people that try to do a mirror shot, either have the camera in front of their face, or the flash reflects off the mirror and you can't see anything. Whereas if you go outside, turn the camera around facing yourself, stick your arm out as far as it will go, and a few inches above your head, kinda pointed down at you, you'll have a lot more luck. It takes practice, and usually several trips to the delete button, lol but eventually you'll get one you really like.
So.. arm out & up, get thyself outdoors =D
I'd stop your way one day and take some of ya'll, but I think all your boys would run and hide at the thought of all of us girls invading, lol

Oh, and I saw the pic of milkdud on shnitzel & trout! That baby is gorgeous! I can't believe how fast he's grown! I remember when he was born! =D