Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Time is flying past this summer. I can hardly believe that it's been a week and a half or so since mom's wedding! I know I would never hear the end of it if I posted a whole buncha pictures of her, she's funny about pictures of herself, but, I am the same way too, so I'm posting just this one for now, and risking the consequences :) I'm pretty sure I can run faster than her anyhow...hehe



Today is yet another busy day, so this is a real quick post to share a pic or two, and to say that I hope everyone is having as great of a time "hanging out" this summer as our family is!




Up next is a pic or two from my friends 6month old baby's pics!






2 comments:

Karen Deborah said...

WOW your mom is beautiful. Those EYES! Is her dad Paul Newman?

If I could be so bold as too suggest that she go to a hairdresser and let them give her a flattering hair do. She would be drop dead gorgeous.
So what do you look like?

Sadie said...

Aw, thank you! I happen to love her eyes too! and her hair...oh dear... moms hair is something else. It definantly has a mind of its own, hah. It's the kinda hair that no matter what you do to it, or who does it, it pretty much does it's own thing :) In a pic not so up close, you could see it actually was very pretty that day, but I cropped the picture closer, because I just loved her eyes in taht picture. Her dad has the same eyes, and nope, he's not paul newman, but he happen to think he's a pretty handsome fella too! I've got a pic or two of him from the wedding, I'll stick one in the next blog, along with another baby pic or two :)

and hmmm...what do I look like? I have been hiding, *hehehe* But, you have called me out, so I'll have to put a pic of me up soon too, eh? :)